Trials in Tainted Space is a text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it’s easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.
Developer: Fenoxo Fenfen – Patreon | Wiki | Website
OS: Windows, Linux, Android
Genre: 2DCG, Text based, Adventure, Sci-fi, Character creation, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Futa, Trans protagonist, Furry, Trans, Gay, Lesbian, Mobile game, Monster, Monster girl, Rape, Tentacles, Transformation, Trap, Combat, Turn based combat, Anal sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Big tits, Big ass, Pregnancy, Sandbox, Milf, Big Ass, Masturbation, Religion, BDSM, Ahegao, Humor, Handjob, Groping, Tit Fuck, Puzzle, Romance, Sex Toys, Sissification, Spanking, Teasing, Tentacles, Virgin, Voyeurism, Dilf, Male Dom, Female Dom, Multiple Penetration, Multiple Endings, Lactation
1. Extract and run.
v0.9.025, v0.9.026 & v0.9.027
- [Backers] Dhaal’s final dungeon is complete and accessible in game. To get to it, you’ll have to complete the existing party and Feruze ambush events, then wait for an email from the scary shark-girl. You can meet her at the brothel afterward, track down Jack/Jill’s contact, and score the details on where they disappeared to. Then it’s just a matter of hitting up your local Taxi and visiting the new stop!
- Make a save before starting the dungeon: This is one of the more ambitious final dungeons we’ve ever designed. From the get-go, you’re presented with a choice of fights, and that’s thread that follows through the entire experience, all the way to the final boss. There’s an entire floor you can skip depending on your choices – and all these variances are fertile breeding ground for bugs. There may be softlocks. There may be spots that should track an event but don’t. We may change or add to the rewards at the end as we continue to iterate and polish. For that reason, a save-to-file before the dungeon can be a lifesaver – and a quick way to get back in and try an alternate path.
- At least nine new fights added, by my quick reckoning, many of which feature multiple foes.
- Multiple new bad-ends, and plenty of win options as well as a chance to get up-close-and-personal with Feruze in a freight container.
- Fight with Feruze by your side for the entire dungeon.
- Inventory UI controls have been updated! Basic hotkeys for the bottom buttons are present now, and there is a highlighted option you can move up & down with W and S. Moving an item to another column (for dropping – or undropping) can be accomplished with the Q & E keys. Changing the column you have highlighted (for drop and shop UIs) is done with the tab key.
- This is a first, rough pass on this. We will continue to iterate, refine, and improve this system – though I suspect Gedan may need a break from UI hell soon :3
- I don’t fully understand the where, whys, and hows of it, but we had to drop the “double-click to buy” functionality to get the hotkeys going. Hopefully we can bring it back later, but who knows with the hell that is Javascrypt.
- Touch tooltip support should be vastly improved; there’s a new option under gameplay called “Tooltip On Tap”; the first tap of a button that has a tooltip will display the tooltip, the second tap will activate the button. Buttons without a tooltip will immediately activate. This system should have no effect when using mouse input. This should also work with Status Effects. There’s probably more places this can be rolled out to, but I want to make sure it works exactly as intended first; this was kinda tricky to figure out a good way to handle!
- Feruze’s child has a small post-dungeon bit of content, implemented by DrunkZombie.
- Lowercase-Donkey did a lot of the usual under the hood cleaning and rearranging. :donkPog:
- Lots of other fixes and tweaks…